The Exchanges List can now be filtered by supported market types (Spot, Derivative or All)
Nomics.com Exchange Type Filters
Nomics.com exchange news
Exchange pages now include a news section that shows recent news related to the exchange. For example: https://nomics.com/exchanges/kraken/news
Nomics.com bug fixes and improvements
- Updated tooltip styling and positioning across the site
- Fixed issue where a user-selected quote currency would cause formatting errors in some browsers
- Trade delta information box on the exchanges index page now only shows exchanges that are A or A+
- Fixed issue with sparkline data causing some dashboard pages to occasionally not show
Inactive Exchanges on Nomics.com
Exchanges on the nomics.com Exchanges Page are now grouped by "active" and "inactive". Active exchanges are exchanges that we have priceable data according to our Pricing Methodology in the past 24 hours. Inactive exchanges do not have priceable data for for the past 24 hours.
Exchange Markets Quote Dominance
The methodology of how quote dominance for exchange markets on nomics.com has changed from the percentage of markets using the specified quote to the percentage of volume per quote. This update is reflected for all quote dominance highlights on individual exchange pages.
Updated Exchange Pages
We just shipped improved exchange pages to Nomics.com 🙌 Some quick highlights include:
- Improved mobile browsing experience
- Quickly displaying top markets and recent historical data
- Showing similar exchanges by volume
- Cleaner layout with clearer visual hierarchy
There are more updates coming soon for these pages so keep your eyes peeled 👀
Not Priced Assets on Nomics.com
Nomics.com no longer shows an "Inactive" label for currencies with prices that may not be recent based on our current Pricing Methodology. For the time being, these assets will be grouped under "Not Priced" instead.
Loopring (@loopringorg) Added to Nomics API & Nomics.com with C-Level Transparency Rating
At the time of addition, Loopring has a Nomics Transparency Rating of C, which indicates a fair level of transparency. Exchanges with a C-level Transparency Rating provide recent candle data but no trade data.
Crypcore (@CrypcoreDotCom) Added to Nomics API & Nomics.com with D-Level Transparency Rating
At the time of addition, Crypcore has a Nomics Transparency Rating of D, which indicates a poor level of transparency. Exchanges with a D-level Transparency Rating provide non-historical ticker data which is low in granularity.
UKEX (@UKEX_COM) Added to Nomics API & Nomics.com with A+ Transparency Rating
Cryptocurrency exchange UKEX (@UKEX_COM) has completed a Deep Data Integration with Nomics and is now an A+ verified exchange (i.e. they have an A+ Transparency rating on our cryptocurrency exchange index page and our market data API).
Here’s what this integration means . . .
- UKEX has completed a “deep data integration” integration with Nomics; this integration brings current and historical gapless raw trade data to investors via the Nomics.com website and market data API.
- UKEX will be listed on Nomics.com as A+ Verified Exchange. This means that Nomics has vetted UKEX's trade history and verifies that it meets the highest transparency standards.