Transparency ratings will now appear for all individual exchange pages.
Transparency Ratings on exchange pages
Nomics.com bug fixes
- Fix loading of volume data for individual exchange pages
- Fix volume delta calculation and ranks for exchange highlights
Vinex Added to Nomics API & Nomics.com with D-Level Transparency Rating
At the time of addition, Vinex has a Nomics Transparency Rating of D, which indicates a poor level of transparency. Exchanges with a D-level Transparency Rating provide non-historical ticker data which is low in granularity.
Binance Jersey now available
Binance Jersey is now available on Nomics.com and behind the Nomics API:
- All currency pairs on the markets pages can now be flipped, even if the market represents a real market and the inverse does not (e.g. https://nomics.com/markets/eth-ethereum/btc-bitcoin vs. https://nomics.com/markets/btc-bitcoin/eth-ethereum). These "inverted pairs" are also labeled in the case that they are flipped this way.
- Time range changed to default to "Year" for all charts.
- Fixed issue with displaying incorrect price change when a market's base currency was a fiat currency (e.g. https://nomics.com/markets/usd-usd/btc-bitcoin).
Added Transparency Tiers for Exchanges on Nomics.com
Transparency tiers for exchanges now show in the exchanges list and markets areas of individual currency pages and markets pages. More information about the transparency tiers can be found here
Market Pair Candles now available via API for Commercial Plan Users
New API Endpoint: Market Pair Candles. These candles represent the relationship between two currencies over time, using only markets where they trade directly against each other.
Fixed an issue where 1h Aggregate Candles were stale
CoinBene Added to Nomics API & Nomics.com with D-Level Transparency Rating
At the time of addition, CoinBene has a Nomics Transparency Rating of D, which indicates a poor level of transparency. Exchanges with a D-level Transparency Rating provide non-historical ticker data which is low in granularity.
New Cryptocurrencies Added
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Nomics will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree